- We've been an Authorized NEXX US dealer since 2015.
- All NEXX helmets ship direct from the NEXX USA warehouse so you'll get the newest version & warranty.
- US buyers will be sure to get the DOT version. Not the European version which is not authorized for sale in the USA.
- X-MATRIX 2 Shell (Fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special weaving structural, high-performance organic fibers, biaxial fiberglass twile; organic fibers)
- Shell Sizes: 3 (XXS-S | M-L | XL-XXXL)
- Weight: X-Matrix 2: 1800 grs +/- 50 grs
- Homologation: ECE/22-05, DOT FMVSS 218 e NBR-7471:2001
- Off Road Peak, aerodynamic and light; designed to provide additional direct air intake and reduce buffeting and vibration at high speed
- Adjustable and removable peak extender for best sunlight protection
- Aerodynamic design, developed to minimize fatigue on long trips, with the mask closed or open
- Winter Membrane for fresh air flow reduction on cold days
- Off road chin ventilation designed for a proper use on dust and mud environments
- Morfofit –ergonomic fitting of the cheek pads
- Easy to operate mask button and with involuntarily opening safety mechanism
- 360º Super Locker with double pivot for maximum mask safety when raised
- Special developed rubber sealing around the mask and the shield for optimum Acoustic Isolation
- PC Lexan Shield Clear with Anti-Fog position and central lock
- X-SWIFT Quick Release visor mechanism
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Panoramic Eye Port
- Integrated Sun Visor with Ergonomic Button Mechanism
- Micro-Metric buckle stainless steel
- Night vision – reflectors on the side, front and back of the helmet
- X.MART DRY Fabrics
- Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Formed Pad, removable and washable
- Easy Fit for spectacles Wear
- Air Dynamic System - 2 inlet and 2 outlets air-vents
- Removable Breath Guard
- NEXX X.COM 2 Intercom system prepared, with “Plug & Play” easy setup. (X.Com 2 Sold Seperate)
- Removable Action Camera support on top and side
- Double homologation Full Face and Jet (P/J);
This is a motorcycle helmet for those who take the road less traveled and enjoy going off the beaten path. This is the highly versatile, go anywhere and do anything NEXX X.Vilijord Mudvalley Modular Motorcycle Helmet. The X.VILIJORD helemt sits comfortably at the premium-level of NEXX’s helmet range. Designed to be versatile and simple, focused on what matters the most to demanding motorcycle Adventure travelers. While most motorcycles helmets often cater for either paved or off-road exploration, the X.VILIJORD essentially bridges the gap. Breathe deeply, naturally and fully. The Air Dynamic System ventilation, featuring two air intakes and two outlets, allows the constant renewal of fresh air inside the helmet and an effective expulsion of hot air. A specially developed Winter Membrane offers a better control over the fresh air flow. It can be disabled by folding it to the back part of the inner liner, in case of extreme weather changes. Aerodynamic and light, the off road peak is designed to provide additional direct air intake and reduce buffeting and vibration at high speed. It also includes a removable peak extension, adjustable in movement that adds both charm and function to the equation. For extra fresh air in the chin area; specifically designed for riding in dusty or muddy conditions. Built around luxurious comfort, all liner parts, including the single piece anti-noise neck roll and cheek pads are removable, washable and with X-Mart Dry technology – a special treatment fabric that dries twice as fast than cotton. X.VILIJORD’s comprehensive soundproofing concept includes Vortex generators in chin area to reduce aerodynamic drag and double rubber sealing profiles around the visor and inside the mask, configured to improve sound insulation. The single piece, Anti-Noise cheek pads and neck roll divert the wind and help reduce unwanted noise. The visor is optical class 1, anti-scratch and ready for the use of anti-fog Pinlock lens. It is also equipped with an internal sun visor, filtering 99% of UV light, operated externally with an ergonomic button. The X-SWIFT quick-change visor system makes removal of visor extremely simple and fast. X-Matrix 2 new formula combines advanced multi-direction lay-up and first quality composite materials through six different layers that ensure optimized impact and penetration performance for speed events, compared with any common fiber. This enables us to create an ultralight shell that is tougher, stiffer and stronger but most importantly: provides an impressive high-energy impact management, for a world class protection. Thinking of greater safety and comfort for the user, X.VILIJORD is available in three shell sizes and features double homologation: Jet and Integral. Record all your travels and your best moments to remember them later. Practical and removable, two brackets for action cameras come included with the helmet, to facilitate their placement on the top and/or side of the helmet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.