- We've been an Authorized NEXX US dealer since 2015.
- All NEXX helmets ship direct from the NEXX USA warehouse so you'll get the newest version & warranty.
- US buyers will be sure to get the DOT version. Not the European version which is not authorized for sale in the USA.
- X-PRO Carbon Shell
- Shell Sizes: 3 (XXS-S | M-L | XL-XXXL)
- Weight: 1450 grs +/- 50 grs
- Homologation: ECE/22-05, DOT FMVSS 218 e NBR-7471:2001
- PC Lexan shield clear with Anti-Fog position and Super Lock
- X-Lock Quick Release System
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Panoramic Eye Port
- Inner Sun visor
- SV Dust Guard – for protection for the sun visor
- Double D-Ring buckle
- Removable Chinstrap covers
- Cheek Pads with emergency strap system V2
- Cheek Pads also include straps of the new X-HIDRO system
- Night vision – reflectors
- Special chin shape to reduce breast injury risk from frontal impacts
- X.MART DRY fabrics
- Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Formed Pad, removable and washable;
- Chin wind stopper
- Aerodynamic shell & rim
- Air Dynamic System - 3 inlets and 2 outlets air-vents
- Chin ventilation
- NEXX X.COM Intercom system prepared (X.Com Sold Separate)
- Aerodynamic Peak, with adjustable multi-position system
- Peak extender
- Top Action camera support
This is what refinement can do. The NEXX X.WED 2 Carbon VAAL Dual Sport Motorcycle Helmet is truly an ultimate adventurer’s lid. Get lighter and go wild! Welcome the new X-PRO CARBON fiber – a new technology that allows an even lighter carbon shell, with only 1450 grams! With the new X-PRO Carbon technology, the fiber:resin ratio is perfectly measured and controlled. This helps to reduce the consumption of epoxy resin by about 15%, also reducing the curing time but above all, allowing it to achieve the maximum properties of the carbon fiber, in terms of impact resistance and weight. The new X.WED 2 Carbon comes in 3 Shell sizes: 3 shell and 4 EPS liner sizes fit options combine more compact dimensions with outstanding fit and comfort. In addition to the pleasant weight, the interior comfort has been refined, tested in extreme weather conditions, in the Pyrenees and Morocco. This interior is as comfortable as it is functional. All pieces are completely removable, washable, and made with X-MART dry fabrics that provide a soft touch and dry twice as fast as a normal fabric. The improved design creates a first-class comfort, no matter how long the travel. Luxurious details, such as synthetic inserts in a textured finish and orange backstitch – all combined with black reflective fabric – are a delight to the eyes. The new cheek pads with X-HIDRO system include smart straps that allow you to attach the tube and the mouthpiece of the hydration bladders. Simple to install, the cheek pads with X-HIDRO straps are included as standard in the new VAAL and will be available as an extra accessory; compatible with all X.WED 2 models. Equipped with an 80% Tint Inner Sun Visor with and easy button mechanism that can be operated even in bad conditions with dust, mud, etc. The new removable chinstrap covers that can be removed and washed, with great ease, for cleaning mud or dust after more extreme incursions. The SV Dust Guard (Sold separate) is a new protection in perforated fabric that can be quickly installed beneath the sun visor, to shelter it from mud or dust, when wearing off-road goggles. For Highway or Off-road use, adjustable in movement and no tools required. New Emergency Strap System: built into each cheek pad, the new Emergency Strap System V2 was a re-thinking to allow easier and gentle access to an injured rider’s head by the trained medical personnel. A removable support can be easily inserted in the top of the peak for an action camera. The accessories kit continues to include a special chin ventilation for off-road action..
- Ships from the USA.
- Most orders processed within 24 hours.
- Average transit time is 3 business days.
- We ship with either USPS, UPS or FedEx.
- Want to double check? Just ask! Email us here.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.