- We've been an Authorized NEXX US dealer since 2015.
- All NEXX helmets ship direct from the NEXX USA warehouse so you'll get the newest version & warranty.
- US buyers will be sure to get the DOT version. Not the European version which is not authorized for sale in the USA.
- X-MATRIX Shell (multiaxial fiberglass, 3D organic fibers, special aramid fibers and carbon reinforcement)
- DOT FMVSS 218
- Weight: 1400gr Street Version and 1500gr Dual Version
- Pinlock ready
- X.MART DRY fabrics
- Emergency Strap V2
- Double D-Ring buckle
- Panoramic Eye Port
- 3D Lining and Cheek pads
- Prepared for X-COM – NEXX Intercom system
- 80% Tint Inner Sun visor
- PC Lexan Shield Clear with Anti-Fog position and Super Lock
- X-Block Quick Release System
- Visor with recessed cavity for pinlock
- Chin Wind stopper
- Night vision - reflectors
- Chin Ventilation
- Air Dynamic System - 3 inlets and 4 outlets air-vents
- Aerodynamic Shell & Rim
- Ergo Padding System
- Special Chin Shape to reduce breast injury risk from frontal impacts
Unit-X sounds like some sort of mutant that would crawl its way right out of Styker’s laboratory, but it isn’t it’s just a helmet. Toss your old lid and get a hold of the X.WST 2 Unit X Full Face Sport Motorcycle Helmet! MORE VENTILATION! New ventilation system, offers a new three position upper vent for optimal air intake; the dual-side intakes have a new positioning / angle that favours more fresh air and re-designed to allow better handling and grip with winter gloves. New Chin ventilation intake draws more fresh air into the mouth area. The EPS liner as been modified, adding more air channels to allow the extra air to pass over the head and out of the helmet. X-Matrix 2 new formula combines advanced multi-direction lay-up and first quality composite materials through six different layers that ensure optimized impact and penetration performance for speed events, compared with any common fiber. This enables us to create an ultralight shell that is tougher, stiffer and stronger but most importantly: provides an impressive high-energy impact management, for a world class protection. Quick release visor system, extremely simple and light, with strong safety lock. Equipped with a 80% tint inner sun visor featuring an easy button mechanism. The 3D lining has been improved and the top liner optimised to conduct the fresh air around the head contour; a new chin wind stopper has been developed also, to reduce wind noise, drafts and provide a better snug fit around the neck and lower facial area. New Emergency Strap System: built into each cheek pad, the new Emergency Strap System V2 was a re-thinking to allow easier and gentle access to an injured rider’s head by the trained medical personnel.
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.