Buying from Shopena is awesome because:
- We've been an Authorized NEXX US dealer since 2015.
- All NEXX helmets ship direct from the NEXX USA warehouse so you'll get the newest version & warranty.
- US buyers will be sure to get the DOT + ECE version. Not the European-only version which is not authorized for sale in the USA.
- X-PRO Carbon Shell
- Shell Sizes: 3 (XXS-S | M-L | XL-XXXL)
- PC Lexan shield clear with Anti-Fog position and Super Lock
- Clear Visor & Iridium Red Visor are both included
- Integrated Goggle Strap Holder
- New Peak & Visor Button
- Visor with recessed cavity for Pinlock
- Panoramic Eye Port
- Double D-Ring buckle with X-LOCK magnetic button
- Removable Chinstrap covers
- Cheek Pads with emergency strap system V2
- Cheek Pads also include straps of the new X-HIDRO system
- Night vision – reflectors
- Special chin shape to reduce breast injury risk from frontal impacts
- X.MART DRY fabrics
- Soft anti-sweat and anti-allergic fabric inner lining
- 3D Formed Pad, removable and washable
- Aerodynamic shell
- Neck Brace fit
- Air Dynamic System - 5 inlets and 2 outlets air-vents
- Brow Ventilation System
- Chin ventilation;
- Universal Intercom system prepared
- Aerodynamic Peak, with adjustable multi-position system
- Peak extensor
- Top Action camera support
The Nexx X.WRL Akita Off Road Motorcycle Helmet is the perfect helmet for riding in all sorts of conditions. Extremely light, comfortable and with impressive ventilation the new X.WRL (Wild Rally) is the ideal choice for those looking for a helmet for more technical and difficult terrain incursions and wearing of off-road goggles. All X.WRL models are molded with the brand new X-PRO CARBON technology, which provides an incredible weight of just 1250 grams. The new X-PRO carbon with 3K carbon fabrics is 10% lighter than other carbon shells and offers higher stiffness and ultimate strength. The New X.WRL comes in 3 Shell sizes: 3 shell and 4 EPS liner sizes fit options combine more compact dimensions with outstanding fit and comfort. The new shell design helps to reduce weight and makes the fit compatible with the use of a neck brace. The new visor and peak closing button is designed to withstand the most extreme conditions, with a new shape and swiveling screw-shaped fitting, which can be easily placed or removed with no tools or with the help of a simple coin. Extra vents in the eyebrow area allow increased airflow directly to the forehead and around the head. The vents have been designed to be easy to operate even in winter gloves. One of the unique features of the X.WRL is the Goggle Strap holder integrated in the back of the helmet, allowing a better placement of off-road goggles which remain attached to the helmet when not in use. All the X.WRL range includes double-D Ring with the new X-LOCK magnetic button to facilitate final fastening of the chinstrap. The new cheek pads with X-HIDRO system include smart straps that allow you to attach the tube and the mouthpiece of the hydration bladders. With high-performance fabrics, refined materials and thoughtful details that will surprise you, the X.WRL interior is designed for total comfort and convenience. All liner parts, including the neck roll are removable, washable to make post-adventure cleanups simple, fast and painless. Plus, soft-touch X-Mart Dry fabrics help you to stay cool – featuring a drying rate, twice as fast as normal cotton. Built into each cheek pad, the Emergency Strap System V2 allows easier and gentle access to an injured rider’s head by the trained medical personnel. Transitions® smart light visors automatically adapt to the ideal hue in any light condition, staying clear at night and smoky when exposed to strong light, providing a safe and comfortable ride, at night or any time of day. Available as an optional accessory.
Payment & Security
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.